The Sunny Trip power 10000 TL- US is a perfect solution for all decentralized large and medium scale PV systems. With a peak efficiency of up to 98%, it offers maximum flexibility, thanks to the two independent MPP trackers. Created with the help of cutting edge communication and monitoring technology, the Sunny Trip power 10000 TL- US offers the best value for your money.
The device features:
- Various power classes
- Perfect for applications with input voltages of up to 600 and up to 1000 volts
- OptiTrac Global Peak shade management
- Latest online monitoring and communication technology
- A peak efficiency of 98%
- DC input voltage range of up to 1000 volts
|Max. DC power (at cos ϕ= 1)||10.4 kW|
|Max. DC voltage||1000 V|
|PV-voltage range, MPPT||150 800 V|
|Max. input current (input A / input B)||22 A / 11 A|
|Number of MPP trackers||2|
|Max. number of parallel strings (input A / input B)||4/1|
|Nominal AC output||10 kVA|
|Max. AC power||10 kVA|
|Max. output current||16 A|
|Nominal AC voltage||3 / N / PE, 230 / 400V|
|AC grid frequency (self-adjusting) / range||50 Hz / 60 Hz / ± 4.5 Hz|
|Phase shift (cos ?), adjustable||0.8 leading ... 0.8 lagging|
|Max. efficiency / Euro-Eta||98 % / 97.5 %|
|Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm||665 / 690 / 265|
|Weight||approx. 65 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-25 °C +60 °C|
|Consumption: operating (standby) / night||< 12.5 W / < 1 W|
|Installation: Indoors / Outdoors (IP65 electronics)||●/●|
- Modbus protocol interface for flexible and smooth integration of inverters.
- Speedwire/Webconnect data module for better performance of Webconnect function.
- The Connection Unit with integrated reverse polarity for safe installation.
- SMA ReadyRack™ for a simplified installation process.
- SMA Cluster Controller for better control over decentralized large-scale PV power plants.
- Data module with RS485 interfaces for further expansion of existing PV systems.