The Sunny Trip power 12000 TL- US is your answer for all medium and large scale decentralized PV systems. This is your answer for maximum efficiency. It is equipped with two different MPP trackers offering massive flexibility. The functions include cutting edge monitoring and communication technology. This is the best one can get at this price range.
The device features:
- 98% peak efficiency
- Ideal to be used in applications with input voltages of up to 600 and up to 1000 volts
- Path breaking communication and monitoring technology
- Offers various power classes
- OptiTrac Global Peak shade management
- DC input voltage range of up to 1000 volts
|Max. DC power (at cos ϕ = 1)||12.5 kW|
|Max. DC voltage||1000 V|
|PV-voltage range, MPPT||150 800 V|
|Max. input current (input A / input B)||22 A / 11 A|
|Number of MPP trackers||2|
|Max. number of parallel strings (input A / input B)||4/1|
|Nominal AC output||12 kVA|
|Max. AC power||12 Kva|
|Max. output current||19.2 A|
|Nominal AC voltage||3 / N / PE, 230 / 400V|
|AC grid frequency (self-adjusting) / range||50 Hz / 60 Hz / ± 4.5 Hz|
|Phase shift (cos ϕ), adjustable||0.8 leading ... 0.8 lagging|
|Max. efficiency/ Euro-Eta||98 % / 97.5 %|
|Dimensions (W / H / D) in mm||665 / 690 / 265|
|Weight||approx. 65 kg|
|Operating temperature range||-25 °C +60 °C|
|Consumption: operating (standby) / night||< 12.5 W / < 1 W|
|Installation: Indoors / Outdoors (IP65 electronics)||●/●|
- Modbus protocol interface for flexible and smooth integration of inverters.
- Speedwire/Webconnect data module for better performance of Webconnect function.
- The Connection Unit with integrated reverse polarity for safe installation.
- SMA ReadyRack™ for a simplified installation process.
- SMA Cluster Controller for better control over decentralized large-scale PV power plants.
- Data module with RS485 interfaces for further expansion of existing PV systems.